PLACING YOUR ORDER
Securing your beautiful home
EnPointe Cabinetry accepts written orders only, via fax or email. At no time will we accept an order verbally. Orders may be placed using the order form, your company’s order form, computer generated orders or 20/20 order forms so long as EnPointe Cabinetry nomenclature is used.
- EnPointe Cabinetry enters orders using nomenclature listed in our catalog.
- Once an order has been entered, we will email or fax an Acknowledgment (estimate) to you.
- Upon receipt of that acknowledgment, we strongly recommend that the order be proof read for accuracy.
- Customer service must be notified in writing within 24 hours of the receipt of the acknowledgment.
Otherwise, orders will not be processed.
- We will consider requests for minor changes or cancellations to an order in writing up to 24 hours after receipt of your signed sales acknowledgment.
- If your order has already been sent to warehouse for shipment or assembly, no modifications will be allowed.
- Please specify delivery or pickup in addition to providing your purchases order number and requested ship date on your order form.
- Orders usually ship within 2-3 weeks.
- If order is to ship to a location other than your normal delivery address, then it must be noted along with name of person and their contact information.
SCHEDULE FOR SHIPPING
EnPointe Cabinetry schedules orders on a first come first serve basis according to your requested shipping schedule. If you foresee that you will have to place more than one order, it would be best to batch your orders and then send them at the same time. Rush orders may incur additional charges. Shipping is not included in the price. A shipping price will be provided for you in addition to your order price. You are welcome to provide your own freight. You will need to provide a BOL and a packing slip for each order.