Replacements & Returns
Please carefully read the following so as to best certify your order arrives and the appropriate party will be responsible for damages or missing items.
DOCUMENT YOUR ITEMS
- All damaged items will need to be accepted by the customer. Please do not reject any items.
- All concealed damaged items must be reported within 30 days after the product has been delivered. All claims then must be reported to EnPointe Cabinetry via our customer service line by sending the info regarding the issue and pictures showing the damage.
- We cannot accept returns on any pieces of trim (this includes all types of molding, toe kick, and plywood panels).
- We cannot accept returns on cabinets or accessories that have already been installed.
- We will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
FILE A CLAIM
- This damage must be reported within 5 days from receipt of the product and must be documented with photographs and noted on the delivery receipt.
- All returns will need to be authorized by EnPointe Cabinetry prior to return shipment.
- Products that have incurred damage due to user error are replaced at the customers expense and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Returns must be received by EnPointe Cabinetry within 30 days from date of Purchase.
- Returns accepted on RTA cabinetry only with 20% restock charge.
- Boxes must be unopened, clean, and unmarked.
- Returns will be credited only upon return and inspection made of product when it arrives back to EnPointe Cabinetry.
- Assembled Cabinetry is considered to be custom built and nonreturnable.